At Aurora, we want all our services to be assessable to all our clients so everyone gets the support they need,
when they need it most. Missed appointments, late arrivals, and cancellations affect both others and our facilitators. Please be aware of our cancellation policy and call 01909 470 985.
Missed and Late Cancellations
We understand that circumstances arise and that appointments have to be cancelled, however where possible
please be aware
- If you are unable to attend a face to face, online, or telephone we require 24 hours’ notice
- If you miss an appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice we are unable to offer a refund
- If you miss an appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice due to extenuating circumstances, please get in touch by
calling 01909 470 985 and will try to accommodate your situation where possible
We understand there may be unexpected delays that affect your scheduled appointment/s, however where possible
please be aware
- As soon as you know you will be delayed but can still attend your appointment, then please call us on 01909 470 985 and we
will try to accommodate the change
- However when holding your appointment for a period of time, your appointment may become unavailable, in which case we will
consider it a late cancellation.
- It will be at the discretion of the facilitator to decide whether they can proceed with your appointment and continue with the
rest of the working schedule
How to Cancel Your Appointment
We understand that you may need to cancel your appointment, if so please:
- Call 01909 470 985 between the hours of 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday and speak to a Wellbeing Practitioner. If necessary, you may
leave a detailed voicemail message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Unfortunately there may be situations that arise where our facilitator has to cancel your appointment;
- Where this occurs we will let you know as soon as possible. You will be entitled to either reschedule for the next available
appointment or ask for a refund.